Register for CSSA’s National Meeting for Stewards of Packaging and Printed Paper Programs in British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario.
Canadian Stewardship Services Alliance (CSSA) and our family of recycling organizations are pleased to invite stewards of packaging and printed paper programs in British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario to the first annual national meeting where you’ll learn about:
- CSSA’s harmonization imperative and our progress to date
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) program performance metrics for packaging and printed paper
- How the blue box programs in Ontario and Manitoba have performed year-over-year against those metrics, and the factors that are driving system costs for those programs and stewards’ obligations for 2014
- MMBC’s program plan implementation status in BC, what distinguishes it from the other packaging and printed paper programs, expected costs in Year 1 and its members’ obligations for 2014
- The 2014 Material Fee Schedules for Multi-Material British Columbia, Multi-Material Stewardship Manitoba and Stewardship Ontario
- The latest news on the household packaging and paper program in Saskatchewan
- What’s happening in other provinces that have signalled interest in implementing packaging and printed paper EPR programs
As EPR programs continue to gather momentum and spread across the country, the need for harmonization, consistency and coordination of programs has never been more important. CSSA is excited to be taking one more step towards delivering sustainable and cost efficient stewardship programs by holding a single national meeting for all our stewards. Whether you participate in multiple programs or in just one jurisdiction, this is your opportunity to learn all you need to fulfill your 2014 stewardship obligations in British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario.
The meeting will be simultaneously held in person and broadcast as a webinar.
We will also be sending you some discussion documents in advance of the meeting.
You can join the meeting via webinar or attend in-person.
- Date: October 31, 2013
- Location: Via webinar, or in person at: International Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre (formally the Double Tree Hilton), International C Room, 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 1J3
- Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm PDT/ 12:00 – 4:00pm CDT/ 1:00pm – 5:00pm EDT
Click here to register and indicate whether you are participating through the webinar or attending in person.
For any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-980-9549.
We look forward to your participation in our first annual National Stewards Meeting.
Your CSSA team.